The cPanel home page
The cPanel interface provides access to all of the cPanel features. Click Home in the top left corner of the screen or at the bottom of the screen at any time to return to the main interface.
We recommend you first complete the Getting Started Wizard. To do so, click the Getting Started Wizard icon.
- To adjust a menu’s position, click and drag the menu’s heading bar to a new location.
- To maximize or minimize a menu, click the arrow in the menu’s heading bar.
- To toggle the display of header and footer graphics, click lite graphics or full graphics.
- To toggle the display of feature icons in the menus, click hide icons or show icons.
- To reset all interface settings and return to the default, click reset all interface settings.
- To reveal all menus, click reveal all boxes.
- To reset the menu ordering to the default, click reset box order.
Filter Features Shown
- Enter keyword(s) in Find box.
Note: Click X to the right of the Find box to remove the filter.
Read a Feature’s Help File
- Click the Help icon in the top right corner of the screen or at the bottom of the screen at any time.
View Information About Trademarked Names Used in the cPanel Interface
- Click Trademarks at the bottom of the screen at any time.
- Click Documentation at the bottom of the screen at any time.
View Technical Support Contact Information
- Click Contact at the bottom of the screen at any time.
Log Out of cPanel
- Click Logout in the top right corner of the screen or at the bottom of the screen at any time.
Frequently Accessed Areas Section
This list shows links to your most accessed features on the cPanel interface.
This information details your use of hosting account resources.
To view the status of available services, click Click to View at the bottom of the Stats section.